IN ACCORDANCE WITH PHASE 2 IN BC, PLANET LAZER KELOWNA IS NOW OPEN!
Our #1 priority has always been your safety!
Here are some important things you need to know:
1. All arcade games will be sanitized after every game play.
2. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility. (Please note: We use Natural Concepts Gel Hand Sanitizer which contains perfume – if you have any allergies or would not like to use this type – please bring the type of sanitizer that you prefer).
3. Customers should sanitize their hands once they have entered the building.
4. Laser Tag games will operate with up to 15 players (instead of 38), and until further notice – all pre-booked games are considered private games. (No one else will be playing with you in the arena, however there may be other people within the facility.)
5. All laser tag vests will be sanitized between each game. Vest holders are changed colours to ensure that we can clean each vest and rotate properly.
6. Each room within the facility has a UV HEPA Air Purifier.
7. Bathrooms will be sanitized continuously.
8. Our seating area has been reduced. Tables and chairs will also be sanitized after every customer.
9. We ask that if you are sick, have a cough or fever that you do not visit.
10. Please maintain 6 feet between other patrons as well as our employees where possible.
11. Guests who are attending a birthday party are expected to remain in the party room until pick up and not re-enter the lobby unless to leave the building.
12. As of 3pm Thursday November 19th, it is mandated that all workers and members of the public must wear masks in all retail environments, except when eating or drinking. This now means that all guests who enter Planet Lazer will be required to wear a mask in the shared areas (arcade, lobby). Masks are not required in our private eating spaces upstairs or while playing lazer tag, as this is considered an exercise.
Last but not least, our capacity is now limited so we encourage you to call
ahead of time to ensure there is space.