Our #1 priority has always been your safety!
Here are some important things you need to know:
1. All arcade games will be sanitized after every game play.
2. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility. (Please note: We use Natural Concepts Gel Hand Sanitizer which contains perfume – if you have any allergies or would not like to use this type – please bring the type of sanitizer that you prefer).
3. Customers should sanitize their hands once they have entered the building.
4. Laser Tag games will operate with up to 16 players (instead of 38), and until further notice – all pre-booked games are considered private games. (No one else will be playing with you in the arena, however there may be other people within the facility.) – Reservations are strongly recommended to guarantee your play times.
5. All laser tag vests will be sanitized between each game. Vest holders are changed colours to ensure that we can clean each vest and rotate properly.
6. Each room within the facility has a UV HEPA Air Purifier.
7. Bathrooms will be sanitized continuously.
8. Our seating area has been reduced. Tables and chairs will also be sanitized after every customer.
9. We ask that if you are sick, have a cough or fever that you do not visit.
10. Please maintain 6 feet between other patrons as well as our employees where possible.
11. As of 3pm Thursday November 19th, it is mandated that all workers and members of the public must wear masks in all retail environments, except when eating or drinking. This now means that all guests who enter Planet Lazer will be required to wear a mask in the shared areas (arcade, lobby). Masks are not required while playing lazer tag, as this is considered an exercise.
12. All guests 5+ are required to wear a mask due to limited physical distancing opportunities within the arcade.
Our arcade is equipped with the latest technologies!
We’ve eliminated the need for tokens and tickets, and now are using GAME CARDS!
Simply tap your card on a game reader on the game you’d like to play, and that’s it!
Your tickets are loaded automatically!
After playing your games, visit our redemption center – tap your card, and get your prizes!
Save your credits or tickets for your next visit, or spend them all!
It’s your choice!
This is another step Planet Lazer Kelowna has taken
to ensure the safety of our guests by removing excess touch points,
such as tokens and coupons or tickets.
We use a product called EP-50 Cleaner Disinfectant on all hard surfaces including our lazer tag equipment and arcade games, which is approved by the BC Health Authority to battle COVID-19. We have 38 lazer tag vests and are able to rotate very easily between each group to allow for a complete disinfection of the equipment.
Hand sanitizer is available throughout our lobby for your convenience. (Please note: We use Natural Concepts Gel Hand Sanitizer which contains perfume – if you have any allergies or would not like to use this type – please bring the type of sanitizer that you prefer).
Each room in our facility has True HEPA Filter Air Purifiers.
We encourage anyone who is planning on visiting us to fill out an online waiver
and watch our “How to Play” video in advance using the links on our website.
Last but not least, our capacity is now limited so we encourage you to call
ahead of time to ensure there is space.