Team Member (Part time, Permanent, Weekends):
Are you fun and energetic? Love working with kids and families? Are you organized, work well independently and with other team members, and able to multitask?
We are now hiring for a permanent position and are looking for someone who would like to learn and grow with our company. Position available is for Friday nights 5pm-9pm, Saturday 11am-6pm, and Sunday 11am-5pm weekly. Applicant must be looking for long-term employment and able to work 15-18 hours per week with a set schedule.
OVERVIEW: Perform as a member of the Planet Lazer team to provide a fun, safe, entertaining experience that exceeds Customer expectations.
• Work independently
• Perform Front of House activities involving Customers
• Arrive on time, in complete uniform and well groomed
• Greet all Customers with a friendly, fun demeanor, by smiling and making eye contact
• Operate computer efficiently to enter type of game, energize and reactivate games as required, co-operating and communicating with Crew members.
• Complete opening/closing procedures
• Perform regular maintenance checks and duties during a shift to ensure the Centre is clean and neat at all times
• Record data on game sheet (number of players, late player, etc.)
• Take reservations, recording group bookings accurately and completely
• Answer telephones within three to five rings, provide information regarding our offerings in a helpful, friendly manner
• Communicate key objectives of the game to Customers by doing a Briefing in a timely, entertaining manner
• Abide by the Company Code of Conduct
*** Send resumes with customized cover letters as to why you’d make a great team member and COMPLETED Employment Application (download below) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at our front desk at 1960 Springfield Road, Kelowna. Resumes without cover letters or completed application will not be considered. No phone calls please. ***
Click here to download our Employment Application.